Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We went out to Black Angus for dinner tonight. No one was home except for Gary and I. Now I know what all of the snowbirds do in Arizona. The place was just packed. Boy are they picky too. Can you seat four extra people that we didn't make reservations for, can you split our bill that we forgot to tell you about in the first place. Boy, would I hate to be a waitress on Christmas Eve in Mesa. I sure hope they tip well. Then after dinner we had to get some last minute groceries for breakfast. Well Gary went for groceries while I wrapped his last couple of presents (the big one that has been in the car, hoped I would have help to get it out, nope no help). Well two out of the three grocery stores were closed and he barely made the third. What could we have been thinking. Maybe we do belong in the snowbird catagory!!!! We sure aren't in the prepared category. Oh yeah, did I mention that I am drying marshmallows in the oven for the marshmallow guns. Can't wait for tomorrow. Wish all of the kids were here. We are looking forward to having Travis and Reilly and their boys over as well as Chad. Angela and her boyfriend Scott will be over as well. We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Especially our kids in New York (we miss you!!!!).